Do you ever feel that there is so much within your game that you would like to improve, but there never seems enough time to cover it?
This 5-hour bespoke coaching session is designed for between one and three persons. It is ideal for those who require more intensive tuition, or have further to travel to The Warren. When you book the coaching session we will discuss the elements to be included. You can choose from the following.
The long game
- After an in-depth analysis of the performance of your golf swing using the latest video and Trackman technology, David will introduce a plan for improvement.
The short game
- A performance review of the main components of your short game, with a focus on the key improvements for lowering your scores.
- Understand how your putting stroke can work most effectively.
Your mental approach to golf
- Learn how to deal with the mental challenges golf can throw at you, whether first tee nerves, hitting a bad shot, or turning a poor start around.
Playing the golf course
- Discover how the right on-course strategies can help make the most of your skills through a better understanding of how to utilise the strengths in your game.
Cost £200 (can be shared between up to 3 persons)